- Administrative Leadership
ContactDr. O. Gilbert Brown
We developed our Student Affairs graduate program at Missouri State University to meet the staffing needs of colleges and universities throughout the nation. Our goal is to develop individuals to successfully enter the field of student affairs administration in higher education. Our students leave our program with the following outcomes:
- Acquire well rounded Supervised practice (GA and Practicum) experiences which supports emerging new professionals creating strong resumes to support their full-time job search during their final semester in the program
- Develop an assessment, evaluation, and research (AER) toolkit to support new professionals beginning and completing assessment projects involving Student Affairs units’ impact on undergraduate student success and degree attainment.
- Integrate a theoretical understanding of Student Affairs history, values, and traditions into their emerging Student Affairs practice in higher education.
- Enhance emerging new professionals’ preprogram frameworks and skills to be successful reflective practitioners in the 21st century by helping them synthesize their Student Affairs practice and classroom education into a self -authored pathway for long-term career success in higher education.
Number of Program Faculty
- February 21, 2019 to February 23, 2019
- Full time
- Part time