- Ph D.
- Ed D.
- Administrative Leadership
- Adult Education
- College Teaching
- Community College Leadership
- Student Learning & Development
ContactDr. Laura Holyoke
875 Perimeter Dr.
Moscow, ID 83844
The AOLL program has four student learning outcomes.
- Understand, analyze and apply organization development theory and methods.
- Understand and apply transformative learning processes and strategic thinking.
- Develop personal leadership capacity.
- Evaluate intervention options for facilitating healthy organizational change.
Meets ACPA Commission for Professional Preparation Standards:Yes
Meets CAS Standards:Yes
Number of Program Faculty
- None Required
Assistantship Placement Assistance:No
Comprehensive Exam Required:No