- Ed D.
- Administrative Leadership
ContactDr. Becki Elkins
345 Morris Hall
1725 State Street
La Crosse, WI 54601
"Educating Practitioners. Inspiring Leadership"
- Designed for Working Professionals in Student Affairs and Higher Education
- Engaged and Responsive Faculty
- Faculty Experienced in Facilitating Online Learning
- Innovative and Focused Curriculum
- Knowledge: To develop competent and expert student affairs professionals;
- Management and Leadership: To develop innovative student affairs managers and leaders;
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Research: To develop scholar practitioners who advance data-informed decision-making
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: To develop advocates for diversity and social justice;
- Interpersonal Relationships: To develop ethical and people-focused leaders.
To prepare student affairs professionals for advanced leadership positions in diverse institutions of higher education.
- Designed for working professionals in student affairs and higher education.
- Delivered entirely online with no residency requirement.
- Completed in full – 54 credits, including the dissertation – in 3 years.
- Focused on providing affordable access at only $700 per credit.
- Enroll in 2 courses per term, including summers.
- Engage with responsive faculty who are experienced student affairs professionals and online educators.
- Participate in 2 collaborative courses with other UW Ed.D. students.
No GRE required.
Meets ACPA Commission for Professional Preparation Standards:Yes
Meets CAS Standards:Yes
Number of Program Faculty
Total Program Credit Hours:54
Average Time to Degree:3 years
- None Required
Assistantship Placement Assistance:No
- Full time
- Part time
Comprehensive Exam Required:No