- Ed D.
- Administrative Leadership
ContactDr. Jörg Vianden
"Educating Practitioners. Inspiring Leadership"
- Designed for Working Professionals in Student Affairs and Higher Education
- Engaged and Responsive Faculty
- Faculty Experienced in Facilitating Online Learning
- Innovative and Focused Curriculum
- Knowledge: To develop competent and expert student affairs professionals;
- Management and Leadership: To develop innovative student affairs managers and leaders;
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Research: To develop scholar practitioners who advance data-informed decision-making
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: To develop advocates for diversity and social justice;
- Interpersonal Relationships: To develop ethical and people-focused leaders.
To prepare student affairs professionals for advanced leadership positions in diverse institutions of higher education.
- Designed for working professionals in student affairs and higher education.
- Delivered entirely online with no residency requirement.
- Completed in full – 54 credits, including the dissertation – in 3 years.
- Focused on providing affordable access at only $700 per credit.
- Enroll in 2 courses per term, including summers.
- Engage with responsive faculty who are experienced student affairs professionals and online educators.
- Participate in 2 collaborative courses with other UW Ed.D. students.
Complete application to UWL Graduate Studies.
Submit resume/CV, names of references, and application essays to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No GRE required.
Number of Program Faculty
- None Required
- Full time