- Ed D.
- Administrative Leadership
- Adult Education
- College Teaching
- Community College Leadership
ContactDr. Andrew M. Koricich
The Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Higher Education provides 36 semester hours of graduate work to prepare individuals for mid-and upper-level positions in postsecondary education. This degree is for individuals interested in beginning or advancing careers in higher or adult education and provides opportunities for students to explore and apply research and theory to the complex contexts of today's educational environments. Students in the program select from one of the following three concentrations:
- Community College & University Leadership (offered on the Main Campus and through App State Online)
- Adult & Developmental Education (offered through App State Online)
- Teaching (offered on the Main Campus)
*Note: The M.A. in Higher Education is a non-licensure program and does not lead to NC K-12 teaching, administration, or supervision licensure.
Number of Program Faculty
- None Required
- Full time
- Part time